Today is University Mental Health Awareness Day. To mark the day why not try something new?
Building your resilience and thinking about thinking about how you respond to stress are important aspects of maintaining good mental health.
- Silvercloud and LinkedIN Learning are two new online resources that are available to all students at RVC.
- They are confidential and free.
- Accessible 24/7 on phones/computers/tablets.
- To sign-in use your RVC email address.
Building Resilience - on LinkedIN Learning
This practical online course aims to:
· Recognise skills you can practice to increase your resilience.
· Identify strategies for facing rejection in your day to day life.
· Explore reflection strategies you can use during a situation in order to build resilience.
Silvercloud - online CBT
Confidential, immediate access to online Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) programmes for stress, anxiety and depression . CBT helps you identify and change thought and behavioural patterns that might have a negative influence on how you are feeling, helping you to make changes for the better.
Scroll down the page to access the student sign-up area. When prompted, use your RVC email address to gain access to the programmes.
We hope you find the resources useful for taking care of your mental health!
If you can have questions, feedback or problems we'd like to hear about it so please email LWBAdministration@rvc.ac.uk
Getting Started. Select a programme. Create a username and password. Tick to show you understand the agreement. Complete 1 short questionnaires. Select a programme and get started
Join Tatiana Kolovou for an in-depth discussion in this video, Welcome, part of Building Resilience.