Reminder - RVC SurveyMonkey Accounts

Reminder - RVC SurveyMonkey Accounts

by Sonya Powney -
Number of replies: 0

As publicised before Christmas, SurveyMonkey now restrict access to each SurveyMonkey account to only two devices. This provides better compliance with data protection, but it means that the RVC will no longer be able to provide access to shared SurveyMonkey accounts. Current users of the shared RVC Staff or RVC Student SurveyMonkey accounts should either set up a new SurveyMonkey account (with associated cost) or request a Jisc Online Surveys account (at no additional cost). Alternative tools such as Office Forms and Google Forms are also available.

Jisc Online Surveys has similar functionality to SurveyMonkey, including question branching and Excel and SPSS data export. It fully complies with UK data protection laws and results will not be accessible by other users unless you choose to share your survey. You can request an individual account based on your RVC email by emailing me at spowney@rvc.ac.uk. More information can be found on RVC Learn in My Digital Skills > JISC Online Surveys.

If you need help moving your surveys, if you need to extend access until a current survey closes, or if you have any other questions, please email me at spowney@rvc.ac.uk.