Student Barometer Survey - cash prizes to be won!

Student Barometer Survey - cash prizes to be won!

by Rhiannon Prescott -
Number of replies: 0

Dear All,
The Student Barometer Survey 2017, run by i-graduate, is the only survey that asks all RVC students; undergraduate and postgraduate, home and international, to tell us what they think we are doing well and what we might need to improve.  The Student Barometer is an internationally recognised survey that has significant influence in how the RVC is perceived across the globe.
We are asking all students from undergraduate right through to PhD to take a few moments to fill in the survey, so that we can continue to improve the student experience here at the RVC and there is the opportunity to win some cash prizes: there will be one prize of £200, two prizes of £100 and 4 prizes of 50, drawn randomly by i-graduate once the survey closes on the 1stDecember 2017. You will also have the opportunity to enter into the i-graduate prize draw, where there is £1000 up for grabs.
The survey is anonymous and the RVC cannot identify individual students who respond so please take part as we really value your opinions.  
This is the link to join the survey: