A kick-off event for developing the RVC’s next strategic plan; the RVC Futures Away Day: a two day, vision setting, off site event that is fully sponsored by the College.
The event is designed to inspire and stimulate a small group from across the College to think about ways of living, learning and working in the future. Groups will work together in facilitated sessions to imagine what the RVC of the future might look like and why.
All staff and students are invited to apply to be part of this process, which seeks a range of perspectives and a diversity of voices across the whole of the College.
Please email an expression of interest to email@example.com by providing a statement under the headline “The next 20 years: my big idea/s for RVC’s future”, in less than 250 words.
This event marks the start of a series of consultations on RVC’s strategic future including events with our staff, students, governing body and external stakeholders over the next two years.
- Expression of interest emailed by Friday, 17th of May.
- Attendance at the Wellcome Genome Campus from 11am on 8th July, and overnight, until 4.30pm on 9th of July.
- Commitment to engaging in reading introductory material and/or attending a short briefing.
- Commitment to full participation during sessions (short breaks will be built into the agenda for emails/phone calls).
- Selected participants will be notified in the week of the 3rd of June.
- RVC is happy to support staff and students who meet eligibility criteria but have other barriers to participation. Please let us know any concerns with your expression of interest form.
- Managers are asked to support applications for participation.
- Meals and accommodation will arranged and paid for by RVC. Cost of transport can be claimed using the College expenses procedure after the event.
Questions to firstname.lastname@example.org