On 17/7/17 SCOUT is changing,
this new version provides:-
· Integration with EBSCO Discovery Service, so users can access online resources from the catalogue with one click and access other eresources quickly.
· Intuitive autocomplete lists and “Did You Mean?” option for a Google-like search.
· Database list and Journal & ebook A-Z.
· Live availability displayed on the search results page, with the ability to quickly place a hold or, add a title to a list.
· My Account area, where users can view their holds and checkouts and edit their personal information. Sign in with your RVC userid and password.
· Integration with third-party products, such as Endnote.
Find it here, www.rvc.ac.uk/library
If you have any saved searches in old SCOUT, you can access them here until 31/7/17, www.rvc.ac.uk/scout but you will need to either email the details to yourself and recreate the list or save the items to Endnote. Please contact the library if you need any help with this or have any questions.